Welcome to our May/June issue – one of our favorites! By the time this issue rolls around, the sun is finally out again, trees are blooming and every one just seems happier.
And why wouldn’t they be, school is almost out, summer vacation plans are in the works and wedding invitations are plentiful.
This issue we did something WLM has never done before, we put a groom on the Cover and chose two very different Cover options! An idea presented to us by our friend and Guest Creative Director of the WLM Bridal Issue, Scott Harris. Scott lent us his eyes this issue as we wanted to re-invent our annual wedding issue. We can’t thank him enough for helping us think outside the box.
If there is anything you want to know about weddings – WLM has you covered this issue with our Wedding Resource Guide. It’s a keeper, so whether your wedding is coming up or hasn’t been planned yet, you will want to keep this issue and read it over and over as the big day approaches.
And while weddings are wonderful, we are not only covering weddings this issue. We are packed full with articles by our fantastic writers. You won’t want to miss meeting your neighbors, the Austermillers, who have just moved into their newly renovated home. Their pictures are out of this world – – probably because their house is!
While we are on the subject of new construction, have you seen the new Joy Church? Joy Church started out less than a decade ago as a small church in Mt. Juliet and this year the church moved into their multi-million dollar facility on Lebanon Road. Be sure to read our Q & A about it.
And that’s just the beginning, we have great articles, great old photos and some great proposal stories to share with you. It was a real joy working on this issue and we can’t wait for you to flip through the pages.
Don’t forget you can also flip through on-line at www.wilsonlivingmagazine.com under our digital edition tab.
So get to flippin’… until next time, keep reading!
Check out all our new blogs follow site each week online at wilsonlivingmagazine.com
- Angel Kane & Becky Andrews – Co-Editors
- Erin Brown & Denise Moore – Advertising Consultants
- Scott Harris – Guest Creative Director
- Ken Beck, Dan Kane, Jana Pastors, Donna Neeley & Amy Rich – Photography
- Donna Neeley – Creative Art Design & Production
- Carrie Tomlin, Mary Anne Ferrell – Advertising Design
- Shelley Satterfield – Accounts
- Ken Beck, Dr Roy Harris, Randy Rudder, Sue Siens, Tiffany Cunningham, Amelia Morrison Hipps, Brody Kane, Sabrina Garrett, Elizabeth Scruggs, Amber Hurdle & Erin Brown – Contributing Writers