Come on spring!
I don’t know about you but I’m done with freezing temps and ready to open my windows, put on my flip flops and start enjoying sunshine again.
March is almost here and it looks like 2014 is off to a great start. Our website numbers are through the roof because of our digital edition and we couldn’t be more excited to once again offer it. Check it out at www.wilsonlivingmagazine.com and watch the pages and advertisements come to life.
And while our digital edition is great, we are still paper gals at heart and are proud to bring you some amazing features about your neighbors in our print edition.
One that really knocked our socks off was written by Sue Siens about local food ministry, Joseph’s Storehouse. It’s hard to believe that people go hungry every single day in our county but the truth is they do. But those who know the soul of our area, know that if there is a neighbor in need there is usually another neighbor willing to take care of that need. That’s the case with Joseph’s Storehouse Food Ministry. You will be amazed by how God has blessed Joseph’s Storehouse and the people it serves.
Then we turn to another amazing man who served so many. A few months ago, this area suffered a great loss with the sudden death of Jere McCulloch. Those that knew him say this gentle man truly found the good life each and every moment of his day. He is dearly missed but his legacy won’t be forgotten.
Another tribute this month is to our local women paving the way for our future generations. We thought a great way to celebrate Women’s History Month was to celebrate the women in our area who have taken lead roles in government.
Check out our website, Facebook and Twitter for a video of the behind the scenes making of the Cover shoot. Then read all about these women, with their firsthand accounts as to what led them to politics and how they are afraid of nothing now.
Until next time, keep reading…
Check out all our new blogs each week online at follow url wilsonlivingmagazine.com
- Angel Kane & Becky Andrews – Co-Editors
- Erin Brown & Denise Moore click here – Advertising click here Consultants
- Ken Beck, Dan Kane, Jana Pastors, Donna Neeley & Amy Rich – Photography
- Donna Neeley – Creative Art Design & Production
- Chris Smith, Carrie Tomlin, Mary Anne Ferrell – Advertising Design
- Shelley Satterfield – Accounts
- Ken Beck, Roy Harris, Randy Rudder, Sue Siens, Tiffany Cunningham, Amelia Morrison Hipps, Brody Kane, Sabrina Garrett, Elizabeth Scruggs, Amber Hurdle & Erin Brown – Contributing Writers