Follow these rules:
• The 50’s housewife look was present on the fall runways. The ideal of the moment is straight leg denim. It doesn’t have to be skinny, but lose the boot cut and flare for a season.
• Wear the medium-wash color on top as a shirt; darker below.
• Navy, indigo and black denim are huge now. Pair a washed out denim shirt and a cute ¾ sleeve blazer to make this look sophisticated and effortless.
• Break up your denim ensemble with a great brown cognac leather belt to keep the look casual, while coordinating tall leather boots and great jewelry to add a final element of surprise.
• Denim dresses are sexy. I love the buttondown shirt-dress that hits right above your knee. Pair with a great bag, glasses and boots
and you are ready to rock your daytime errands.
Basically, have fun. Don’t over think it.
Cool denim news:
Target will soon feature the William Rast collection, including denim, outerwear and sportswear for men and women, to launch in December for one month only. This is the latest in designer news for Target who is a partner with other high-end designers in the past; making the designer concepts available to consumers, at an affordable price.